Terms & Conditions
By registering as a member of Cleethorpes Athletics Club you are hereby accepting and agree to abide by both the rules of UK Athletics and the Club Code of Conduct for Athletes which can be found on the club website. You are also declaring that the following statements are true:
- I agree that to the best of my knowledge I am medically fit for taking part in athletics.
- I am eligible to compete for Cleethorpes Athletics Club in accordance with UKA Rules, wear club colours when representing the Club at races or events.
- I agree to notify the club of any changes to my personal details and medical information. Cleethorpes Athletics Club are not under any liability whatsoever in respect to personal injury, loss or damage caused when you are attending club sessions or representing the club at any competition.
- I understand personal data collected on this form will be stored electronically and will only be used for the purpose of administration as required by the club. It will only be disclosed to appropriate club officials.
- I also understand that as a competing member, that data will also be held by England Athletics.
When you become a member of or renew your membership with Cleethorpes Athletics Club you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics. We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact email@example.com.