If you have a valid England Athletics affiliation number you can enter it below.
Once your England Athletics affiliation number has been validated your entry will be discounted by £2.00. This will be displayed on the confirmation page.
If you are having problems validating your number you can check directly on the England Athletics licence checker website: https://myathletics.englandathletics.org/licencecheck/
No Refunds will be given but you can transfer your entry to another person until 18th October 2021
If this event is cancelled - Your entry will Automatically pass onto the next event.
COVID-19 Participant Code of Conduct
Outdoor activities and outdoor sport are consistently shown to be low risk from a COVID-19 perspective and running events play an important role in improving the health of the nation. If you observe and respect the event rules, social distancing and hygiene measures put in place by the event organiser risks to you and others will be kept to a minimum.
Please ensure that you read and observe this code of conduct to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for everyone.
• You must undertake a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms. Do not travel to the event if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19. No-one should leave home to participate in sport if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID-19 currently recognised as any of the following.
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste
Should you report or demonstrate any such symptoms, you must follow NHS and PHE guidance on self-isolation.
• Please wear a face covering pre and post-race (i.e. before and after entering the field of competition).
• Do your homework – make sure you are aware of and understand the pre-race briefing information offered by your event.
• Come ready to run - minimise your interaction with race staff, volunteers and participants by being as self-sufficient as possible.
• Under no circumstances swap your number or give your place to another participant
• Be respectful to volunteers and participants.
• Observe social distancing wherever possible.
• Carefully consider your travel plans, avoiding public transport if at all possible.
• Leave more time than you normally would to get to and from the event.
• Be self-sufficient - be prepared to bring your own water, food and carry it with you during the race and please dispose of rubbish responsibly.
• Be aware of your personal hygiene e.g. avoid spitting and nasal clearance.
• Be mindful of your surroundings and impact on other participants, spectators, volunteers and the public. Don’t run with or carry children in the race.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer.
• If you experience COVID-19 symptoms soon after the event, then please make this known through the government’s test & trace system.
Version 3. May 17th 2021.
I agree with the disclaimer as described above.
To manage this Entry effectively we will need to send you important information by email. We will be providing information that we really need you to see. We will only send you information regarding the Entry itself and will not use your email address for any other purpose.
Step 2 - Confirm Entry