Terms & Conditions
RULES & CONDITIONS
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the Ride, alter the route, times or refuse entry without stating a reason.
- Entry fees are not returnable if for any reason a rider fails to start. However, if the organisers cancel the Ride, entry fees will be refunded. Adminnstration fees apply.
- The organisers do not accept any liability whatsoever for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, ground spectators or any other persons or property.
- Stallions must be declared on the entry form and must be prepared to start first or last, however well behaved.
- An adult must accompany riders under 12 years of age.
- Hard Hats and suitable footwear must be worn.
- Back Protectors and Hi-Viz are recommended.
- Horses feet must be properly maintained and the organiser’s reserve the right to retire any horse or pony that appears in any way to be distressed of unfit.
- NO dogs allowed.
- NO bicycles allowed on the course/ride route.
- COMPETITORS MUST KEEP ON THE MARKED ROUTE OF THE RIDE AND AVOID DAMAGING CROPS & OTHER PRIVATE PROPERTY.
- Sections of the route on private land will only be accessible to participants on the day of the Ride.
- NO Entries on the day.
- Each competitor is responsible for collecting amounts promised by his/her sponsors and for paying these to the organisers.
- Any Medical or veterinary fees will be the responsibility of the rider or horse owner.
- It is strongly advised that Horses/Ponies attending the event are vaccinated and fully covered against Equine Flu and Tetanus.
- The organiser’s decision is final.