Welcome to Cleethorpes Athletics Club. We are a very friendly running club catering for all levels of running, from absolutely beginners to County and National standard runners. Please visit our website at www.cleethorpesac.co.uk for further details about the club
We have a few different membership categories so please choose the correct one.
If you are unsure which category applies to you please email Margaret Saville
Please contact us if you would like to join as a second claim member.
Fees run annually from 1st March to 28 February.
All the clubs membership applications are now processed online. This enables us to track current members and payments much more easily than paper forms (some of which were illegible!) Any club information is distributed by email. Any details provided will be kept in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and will only be accessible by club committee members and coaches. Some information will be shared with England Athletics in order to register the athlete for competition.
Membership is due by 31 March 2024 for existing members. If under 18, this must be completed by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
It is your responsibility to keep your England Athletics profile up to date
If you still require to use a paper membership form please email us at the above email address or ask a committee member at the club.
Terms & Conditions
By registering as a member of Cleethorpes Athletics Club you are hereby accepting and agree to abide by both the rules of UK Athletics and the Club Code of Conduct for Athletes which can be found on the club website. You are also declaring that the following statements are true:
- I agree that to the best of my knowledge I am medically fit for taking part in athletics.
- I am eligible to compete for Cleethorpes Athletics Club in accordance with UKA Rules, wear club colours when representing the Club at races or events.
- I understand athletes are expected to attend 50% of training sessions at the track and must compete in a minimum of 4 competitions 2 of which must be YADAL for 11 plus age group. If an athlete turns 11 during the competition year, they will need to ask there coach how to pay the England Athletics Affiliation Fee.
- I agree to notify the club of any changes to my personal details and medical information. Cleethorpes Athletics Club are not under any liability whatsoever in respect to personal injury, loss or damage caused when you are attending club sessions or representing the club at any competition.
- I understand personal data collected on this form will be stored electronically and will only be used for the purpose of administration as required by the club. It will only be disclosed to appropriate club officials.
- I also understand that as a competing member, that data will also be held by England Athletics.
- The Participant shall be deemed to have made themselves familar with, and agree to be bound by the UKA Anti-doping Rules and submit to the authority of UK Anti-Doping in the application and enforcement of the Anti-Doping Rules. The UKA Anto-Doping Rules apply to entrants participating in the sport of Athletics, for 12 months from the [date of entry], whether or not the licence holder is a citizen of, or resident in, the UK.
When you become a member of or renew your membership with Cleethorpes Athletics Club you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics. We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact email@example.com.
Sorry, we do not offer a refund on membership fees for early resignation or leaving within the membership year.